Based on Five Nights at Freddy's and 666 Nights at Twisted Mixels is an indie point-and-click survival horror video game developed by Luqmanulhakim. The goal is for the player to try to survive the night at Mixels Pizza while avoiding getting caught and killed by the twisted mixel animatronics.
Welcome to your new summer job at Mixels Pizza, where kids and parents alike come for entertainment and food as far as the eye can see! The main attraction is Flain, of course; and his two friends. They are mixel robots, programmed to please the crowds! The robots' behavior has become somewhat unpredictable at night however, and it was much cheaper to hire you as a security guard than to find a repairman
From your small office you must watch the security cameras carefully. You have a very limited amount of electricity that you're allowed to use per night (corporate budget cuts, you know). That means when you run out of power for the night- no more security doors and no more lights! If something isn't right- namely if Flain or his friends aren't in their proper places, you must find them on the monitors and protect yourself if needed!
666 Nights at Twisted Mixels!
The player sits in an office with montiors, The player will check cameras, Player avoid getting caught by Twisted Mixels if Twisted Mixels was at doors, If it fail, the player gets jumpscared, to complete night, you must survive until 6:00 AM.
List of Twisted Mixels Edit
- Twisted Flain
- Twisted Aquana
- Twisted Sakura
- Twisted Hoogi
- Golden Twisted Flain (Easter Egg)
- Game Released
- Fixed not turn lights on left and right while Twisted Aquana being West hall corner and Twisted Sakura being East hall corner
- Fixed All Twisted Mixel Animatronics not being Office and jumpscares
V0.3: BIG UPDATE:
- Fixed 1 Twisted Mixel Animatronics controlls 3 Twisted Mixel Animatronics
- Fixed Office not scrolling while ran out of power
- Added Ending and Paycheck
- Added Night 6
- Added Golden Twisted Flain Easter egg
- Fixed Jumpscare with hide camera, If you check camera or
don't check camera
- Fixed Button Left and Right is not hide when blackout
V0.4 (FINAL UPDATE):
- Added Custom night
- Added Custom night ending after beating custom night
- fixed office doors
- fixed left 2 buttons
- Golden Twisted Flain won't jumpscare when 6 AM
- 4 Twisted Mixels won't jumpscare when 6 AM or ran out of power
- jumpscare sound better
- White line box being hide when jumpscare by Twisted Mixels
- On November, 19, 2014, First game was released
- On November, 26, 2014, a Trailer for 666 Nights at Twisted Mixels 2 was uploaded to Scratch.mit.edu
- On November, 27, 2014, Ready4TwistedFlain group was made by Luqmandeviantart2000 (Luqmanulhakim)
- On December, 4, 2014, The second demo game was released!
- On December, 30, 2014 The second full game was released!
- On January, 3, 2015 The death minigame of 666 Nights at Twisted Mixels 2 was released!
External Links Edit
666 Nights at Twisted Mixels
666 Nights at Twisted Mixels / 666 Nights at Twisted Mixels 2 / 666 Nights at Twisted Mixels 3 / One Week at Twisted Mixels